Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

PRESCHOOL - February 2017

We had so much fun with all of our activities in January so I can't wait to get started 
with our February plans!  

Here are my February lesson plans!

We are going to study about groundhogs, love, Valentine's Day and the zoo.  I may have gone a little bit crazy on the zoo activities.  This month, I have decided to focus a little more on cutting with scissors, beginning sounds and rhyme, and writing our numbers.  W has been doing so well with the concepts that I decided to do two shapes and colors as well as the numbers 11-14.  

One note- I have LOVED using the free materials from "The Measured Mom" site.  One of the requests from her materials page is that I link to her actual website instead of the activity.  So, I wanted to make sure that I did it correctly.  If you click on a link for that site within my plans, just know that everything is under her "Free printables" tab.  These are fabulous resources!

Our favorites from January include:

Painting snowflakes...

Making our snowman with our names...

Playing with our "snow"


 The ice sensory play was the BEST...so easy and they loved it!  
They were easily entertained for 30 minutes...


 Our penguins...

W and K really do love each other...I'm sure it will be easy to teach about love in February!

Have a Fabulous February!



No comments:

Post a Comment