Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2018

W is 5 YEARS OLD!!!!!!

Our third son is FIVE years old!!  I can't quite wrap my head around the fact that he is a whole hand!  It seems like yesterday that my husband was driving 90 mph to get me to the hospital...and we almost didn't make it!  W has always been fast- to love, to learn, and to go after what he wants!  He loves to put together puzzles, play with his Paw Patrol toys, put together Lego sets that belong to his older brothers (and he can do it!), and ride his scooter fast!  The best thing is when he comes up to me and says, "You are the best mommy ever!"  It warms my heart...and I'm so glad that he was born in October so I get that extra year with him!

Last week, we took a ride on our golf cart and stopped to take some pictures...I think they turned out pretty good.  I love photography and wish I had more time to practice!
Happy birthday W!!!  We love you more than anything...





No comments:

Post a Comment