Search This Blog

Saturday, October 6, 2018

October Preschool Lesson Plans!

Woohoo!  October is here and my preschool lessons are all planned for my sweet W and K!  You can download them here if you are interested!

I ended up planning too much for August/September so we just finished up everything this past week.  My lessons start this week with some cute fall projects!  

Last month, our favorite was probably the Pop Rocks experiment- I touched on our five senses and then we had so much fun learning what the Pop Rocks did in each type of liquid including water, vinegar, oil, corn syrup and a baking soda paste.  They loved hearing the pops and then getting to try some Pop Rocks after the experiment!  I even had extra help from the bigs to make sure the littles knew all about their five senses.


Happy Fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment