Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Disney Cruise - Day 4 Nassau, Bahamas

Our fourth day was spent in Nassau, Bahamas!!!  I admit that I don't have that many pictures from the day because my sister, nephews, me, B and M went on an excursion to Atlantis to enjoy the water park!!!  They had been and stayed there before so they were so excited to get back!  This was the first time for us and it did not disappoint!  We paid for transportation, the day at the water park and a voucher for lunch.  My boys had a blast going down all of the different water slides and enjoying the lazy river with some river rapids as well!  I am proud to say that I went on every water slide with them- IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!  Usually, I have to take care of the littles, but that day was just me and the big boys having a blast and enjoying the day!  


Atlantis


When we got back on the boat, it was PIRATE NIGHT!!!  Every Disney cruise has a pirate night where you get to dress up and enjoy a show and fireworks on the deck at night!  We started off by dressing up and meeting Captain Hook and Smee...




Enjoying the fresh air in Bahamas while showing off our swords!






Ready for dinner mates!!


 We also splurged and bought the light-up pirate cups at dinner...the pirate bandanas were provided on the boat so if you forget your pirate gear, then they have you covered!








The pirate party was a blast - a great show with Mickey surprising us to save the day AND amazing fireworks!  Get on the top deck early for the show and a great view of the fireworks!


After the show, we enjoyed some ping pong and basketball...



And of course, our night wouldn't be complete without our pirate towel figure and some gold coins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment