Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Disney Cruise - Day 2 At Sea

Day 2 was our at sea day so we got to cruise all day and enjoy all of the fun things on the ship!  First, we enjoyed a buffet breakfast at Cabana's...we really loved all the different choices including eggs, omelets, Mickey waffles, cereals, fresh fruit, etc.  It was lovely!

Then, the boys decided they wanted to go to the Oceaneer Lab while I took K to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!  I don't know who was more excited- me or her (okay, okay it was definitely me!).  This experience was absolutely fantastic!  They put her hair in a bun with a mini tiara and a Mickey pin in the back of the bun.  They painted her nails and put a little make-up on her.  She got her own sash and bag with her extra supplies.  She was in heaven - I never imagined that she would love it so much!  She would not let us take out her bun for THREE days and she kept going up to the mirror and saying, "I beautiful. I a princess."  Makes my heart melt...


Before...



After...


Getting her nails painted...



Being sprinkled with fairy dust...


The Mickey-shaped pin in the back!

Then, it was off to meet the princesses (and no matter how much bribing I did, the boys were not going for it so me, my husband, my sister and my nephew went with K to meet the princesses).


Frozen - Anna and Elsa


She was so excited to meet her favorite Cinderella!!!


Rapunzel...she loved her hair!


Belle was another favorite!


She loved Tiana and got some great advice about being a princess!



And all princesses need to sleep after such a big day!

I took the big boys to see "Black Panther" in the movie theater while the littles enjoyed a nap and some television in our room.  Fantastic movie!! The great thing about our room was the television showed all of the old Disney movies as well as new ones so we could turn on Snow White or Brave any time we wanted!


 Before dinner, we got to meet Mickey Mouse in his formal attire...




We enjoyed eating at the newly remodeled "Rapunzel's Royal Table" on the Disney Magic...beautiful restaurant and the food was delicious!



Such a cute dessert with Rapunzel's frying pan featured...


We got to meet Chip and Dale and Minnie Mouse after the show!



And we ended the night with another towel creation...such a fun turn-down service included for the guests.  The kids got so excited to see the different towel animal each night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment