Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Ben's 8th Birthday Bash

We have had a very busy summer that included an EPIC trip back to the East Coast to visit family and friends...BUT before I left, I made sure that I had planned B's 8th birthday party!  His obsession is LEGOS.  Last year, we had a Lego party at the house that was AWESOME, but this year he wanted to have it at a venue.  Since we haven't done a big party since his 5th birthday, we went ahead and scheduled it at the new trampoline park in town called "Urban Air."  B wanted another Lego theme, but we put a twist on it and made it a Lego Ninjago party.  He was excited!



It was a really easy party...we just showed up and I taped up the Lego Ninjago banner that I got from Etsy and put together.  I used some of the Lego decorations from last year and I had a cake delivered!  I also made Lego Ninjago cake plates by cutting out the eyes and taping them on the plates.  Favors were Lego brick candy from Amazon with bag toppers I bought from Etsy and printed.







And they just played in the trampoline park...dodge ball, American Ninja Warrior course and the indoor playground.














B got LOTS of cool presents including Legos...




And I can't forget that he also got to celebrate his birthday in Virginia...his cousin Sam has an August birthday too and he really wanted to celebrate their birthdays together!  Aunt Angela made B part of the celebration with his own cake and he got to open presents as well!  Thank you for making B's birthday last all month!!





Sam getting lots of money...



W being silly with Sissy's bow!


M wrote a special card for Sam:)





Aunt Emily with all of the boys...

Thanks to everyone who celebrated B's 8th birthday!!!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone had fun at both parties : ) Hard to believe Ben is 8 now!

    ReplyDelete