Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Christmas 2018


Everyone always says that these moments with your children are fleeting and as they are getting older, I truly feel that way more and more.  I can't believe we are getting ready for another Christmas celebration!  We decorated on Thanksgiving weekend this year and it was so much fun!  Each year, we take turns with one child putting on the Christmas star...W was so excited that it was his turn this year!  Our Christmas tree is really a picture tree...I have so many picture ornaments!  But, it brings me joy.  Each year, I give my husband an ornament in his stocking (as well as the kids) and we have fun just looking at the different ornaments over the years.  Lots of memories from the past and it is always exciting to think about all of our memories that have yet to be made...













No comments:

Post a Comment