Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

DANCE!!!

Dance class...I've been waiting to do this with K since I found out that she was a girl!  Eeek!!  I found a ballet class on a day where she doesn't have school, but the boys are in school so that we can do this together and I can focus on watching her in the class.  It's a wonderful class where the instructor has the kids do the proper ballet moves, some tumbling skills and then at the end, they get to dress up as a different princess!  So far, she has been a mermaid, a butterfly and Anna from Frozen.  She gets so excited to dress up - it is so much fun to watch!  They have already started practicing for their recital in December...I cannot wait!!!
We have to have our ballet bow for each class!

Showing off her dance moves at home!







No comments:

Post a Comment