Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Moments of Magic Travel

A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT....

I am so proud to announce that I am now a travel agent with Moments of Magic Travel!!!  After  many trips to Walt Disney World©, I decided that I wanted to share my joy and planning strategies with other families.  I LOVE everything related to Disney…movies, characters, clothing.  I love the feeling of just being at Walt Disney World© and seeing the joy on my kids’ faces when they have a meet and greet with a character or they are driving a car on the Tomorrowland Speedway attraction.  My goal is to share that passion with other people and make it easier for them to enjoy their adventures.  I remember my first trip as being successful yet stressful, because I was unsure of what was the best thing for each day.  I would like to help families make lasting memories and truly enjoy their Disney experience!  I started in June of last year and have already been able to plan several trips!  My services are FREE to all of my clients and they include booking anything Disney© related - Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Disney's Aulani - A Resort and Spa in Hawaii, Disney's Hilton Head Resort, Disney's Vero Beach Resort...I am a full service, complimentary travel concierge.  Relax as I take care of all the details including dining, hotel reservations, fast passes, and on-line check-in for cruises so you can sit back and enjoy!  

And if you are interested in something else, I can also book other vacations like Sandals, Beaches, Royal Caribbean, Carnival...and the list goes on and on!  Contact me at kimberlyw@momentsofmagictravel.com so we can plan your magical vacation!

We plan the magic, you create the memories!











No comments:

Post a Comment