Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Legendary Santa

We had an amazing holiday traveling to see family!  One very special task that I wanted to do while in town was to visit Legendary Santa.  I went to see Legendary Santa at Miller and Rhoads when I was a little girl and now he is at the Children's Museum.  Well, he is definitely magical because ALL FOUR of my children talked to him and did not cry!  That is a Christmas miracle for my little ones!

B told him that we drove 8 hours to see him so Santa also talked to me about he loved to see me and my babies all grown up- LOVE that Santa!  B asked for Legos (of course), M wants a skateboard (Santa told him that he would have to check with Mom and Dad first), W wants Paw Patrol toys and K told Santa that she wanted Cinderella.

None of them would sit on his lap, but I was so excited to have a picture with all of them and no tears!!!  My Christmas season is off to an amazing start!


No comments:

Post a Comment