Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

This and That...

It has been so long since I have been able to sit down and add to my little blog!  Moving this summer, renovating our house (still ongoing), taking care of the kids, and starting a new job has been very stressful to say the least!  We are involved in so much fun stuff here and we are loving our new place!

B and M are involved in gymnastics, lacrosse, Cub Scouts, and swim team.  They love the physical activity and it helps one of them go to sleep at night!

W and K started preschool and they are also taking a gymnastics class.  They love it when they get to school, but dropping off has not been fun!  W started soccer, but it's not his favorite.  He is learning though.  K would not participate in the dance class much to my sadness but maybe next year!








And I have started working for a company called Moments of Magic Travel where we specialize in helping our clients plan Disney vacations at Walt Disney World, Disney Land, Disney Cruises and anything affiliated with Disney. I am loving planning the magic for my clients!  It is a free service to my clients and I book everything for you and plan your itinerary.  If you or anyone you know is interested, feel free to contact me at kimberlyw@momentsofmagictravel.com.

I hope all of you are well!  It's nice to be back closer to our roots!

No comments:

Post a Comment