Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

March Lesson Plans

So excited to share our March preschool lesson plans!

We are going to learn about kings and queens, St. Patrick's Day, the ocean and spring.  I keep adding on more things for W's lessons because he LOVES preschool.  There isn't a day that goes by that he is not demanding to have preschool.  He definitely knows all of his letters and letter sounds so I didn't hesitate to do two letters together (Q and K) for queens and kings.  Normally, I would not do this because they sound so similar, but he is ready for it and it fit well with our theme.  

Last month, the kids loved making groundhogs, zebras and giraffes.  I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised with how well they have learned to manipulate small items like gluing on the little eyes and painting with different brushes.  W's cutting skills are getting really good with the daily practice.  He glued on the pieces for the zebra by himself (after I showed him a picture of the example) and I was quite impressed!







Enjoy March and our early spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment